The Treasurer performs the following tasks:
- Shall receive all fees and monies due the Club and deposit the same to the credit of the Club in an accredited financial institution, as directed by the Executive Committee.
- Ensure that the books are formally audited prior to the AGM.
- Prepare an Annual Budget as soon as feasible after the AGM.
- Maintain an account of receipts and expenditures.
- Make such payments as are authorized by the Executive Committee.
- Shall be one of the three singing officers for the Club bank account.
- All books and vouchers shall at all times be subject to inspection by the Executive Committee. The Treasurer shall present a Treasurer’s report at each Executive and General meeting.