The Social Convener performs the following tasks:
- Shall be a member of the Executive Committee.
- Purchase kitchen supplies with the monies brought in from the teas.
- Prepare Volunteer Calendar for the Bowling months, leaving 3 spaces for volunteers to sign up to host the weekend teas.
- Organize social events with Volunteers when the Executive Committee have approved dates.
- After the executive has approved the dates, ask for volunteers to host teas for Tournaments to be held at our Club.
- Keep a record of all Large Kitchen purchases over $25.00 for items such as coffee makers, kettles etc.
- Transfer any profits to the Treasurer when they reach $200.00 or more or at the end of the Season.