The Secretary shall perform the tasks stipulated in the GHLBC By-Laws, Article 5 and 8:
- Prepare notices for General Meetings four weeks prior to the meeting date. Notices must be received fourteen days prior to the meeting date.
- Prepare and maintain a roster of all Club members.
- Record minutes of Executive, General and Special General Meetings.
- Send the names of Club Officers, following the elections, to the Bowls BC and BSI.
- File incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Prepare and send replies to general correspondence received by the Club. Prepare a duplicate for file.
- Correspondence received shall be presented to the Executive Committee for consideration and action.
- Serve on the Membership Committee.
- Submit the Club membership lists and phone numbers for the BCI roster.
- Publish a Club Newsletter periodically for the purpose of keeping members informed of what is happening and what is expected to occur in the future.
- Place magazines, periodicals, pamphlets and other handouts in a visible location in the Clubhouse where members may collect a copy.
- Clear mail and suggestion box.
- Have a petty cash float of $100.
- Shall be one of the three signing officers for the Club bank account.