Training at Juan de Fuca
- Something for everyone. Casual, competitive or a bit of both.
- Opportunities to play during the week , evenings and weekends.
- Great exercise and fresh air.
- Club bowls available for new bowlers.
- Winter outdoor bowling (weather permitting)
Croquet is played year round and is easy to play during the colder weather in late fall, winter and early spring. All equipment provided.
The game offers the same benefits and challenges of lawn bowling and is easy to learn and be proficient at.
- BBQ’s, Canada Day, BC Day, Christmas and other fun special
- In fall /winter activities include Carpet bowling, Mahjong, Games nights, darts ,and card games.