The Past President performs the following tasks:
- Shall serve on the Executive Committee, attend executive meetings, and perform such tasks as may be assigned from time to time by the President.
- Encourage all members, especially new ones, to become involved in all Club activities.
- Shall serve as Chair of the Nominating Committee. The purpose of the Nominating Committee is to provide a slate of Officers and Directors to be considered at the Annual General Meeting of the Club. The committee may consist of two Club members in addition to the past President. A proposed slate shall be presented to the Executive Committee for acceptance not later than 30 days prior to the Annual General Meeting.
- Shall in accordance with Roberts’ Rules of Order, conduct the election of Officers and Directors at the AGM.
- Shall promote the traditions of Lawn Bowling, friendship and good sportsmanship in the Club and wherever the game is played.