House & Maintenance Chair
The House & Maintenance Chair performs the following tasks:
- Shall be a member of the Executive Committee.
- Buy and replace and burnt-out security, indoor and outdoor lights.
- Ensure fire extinguishers are maintained on an annual basis.
- Repair any bathroom or kitchen plumbing.
- Carry out needed repairs to the buildings, indoor or out.
- Maintain and repair the three gates when required.
- Paint buildings, benches and seats as necessary.
- Perform other maintenance as the need arises.
- As custodian of the Club Keys, issue and maintain a record of those members in possession of a Club Key. Arrange the key press for the best security of the buildings, cupboards and equipment.
- Direct the interior cleanliness or the clubhouse by supervising the Club Cleaners. Maintain the contract for the Club Cleaners.
- Purchase necessary supplies required for maintenance and cleaning.
- Perform duties as requested by the President.