- There is a limited space each day to contain all internal and external events. Therefore the event descriptions must be brief.
- All listed internal and external daily events are colour coded.
- The colour code corresponds to a category.
- The coloured categories are listed at the bottom of the calendar.
- Usually one colour coded event is listed each day.
- Should there be more than one event listed in a particular day, one has to click on the command “ See more “ to view all events for that day.
- To see all the events in a particular Category, e.g. “Regular Bowling” click on “Regular Bowling” at the bottom of the page and only the regular bowling events will show up.
Gordon Head Lawn Bowling Club